Friday, January 22, 2010

Open for Business

I have finally done it, my Etsy shop is open and ready for business and surprise, surprise my inventory features some great vintage treasures. I appropriately named my shop The Gilded Owl after my vintage gold owl that I absolutely love and picked up at Goodwill for a measly buck, almost the best dollar I have ever spent. As of right now, The Gilded Owl has only four items up (see them here, here, here, and here), but there will be more to come, I promise!


These are the items that I just listed, in case you were wondering.


For those who aren't familiar with Etsy...where have you been living, under a rock? (Just kidding!) But, seriously, you might want to get familiar quick! It is a great place where "you can buy and sell all things handmade" (and vintage). I have found super cute jewelry, home decor items, and inspiration for future projects.

So, not to deter you from your busy work schedule today, but check it out and keep your credit card close by! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails