Friday, September 17, 2010

Less White Space, More Fur Space

A few weekends ago I photographed some stuff, using the back of a large poster my white backdrop (use what you got!). I laid the poster face down on the floor in our entry way so I had plenty of room to move around. I left the room to go grab a prop, which took me no longer than 2 minutes, and came back to this.


Apparently Harley was feeling ready for his closeup and wasn't afraid to bare all. Maybe it's just me, but it looks like he's posing for a centerfold picture, sprawling out across the set.


I know I have shared some crazy things our cats have done in the past (see a few here, here, and here), but this one takes the cake. The room is extremely large (9 X 18 feet) and Harley couldn't help himself but to lay down on this single sheet of paper, which couldn't be larger than 30 X 40 inches. What an odd feline we have.

PS: Tomorrow (September 18) is our blog-iversary, so check back to wish us a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails