Tuesday, July 6, 2010

French Paper Sample Room

When I come across a website that is a cool resource, fountain of inspiration, or fun tool, I like to share it with you; the only problem is that I find sites that fall into these categories nearly every day, therefore I only post the ones I truly love. I believe the one I'm featuring today deserves to be raved about, it is French Paper's sample room.


I have a soft spot for French paper, because I used it for my wedding invitations, but I must say that their site is awesome. The blog is run by French Paper Company, but it is about so much more than paper, it celebrates design that is printed on French paper. The sample room is a place where anyone who has used French paper in a project can submit a photo or samples to not only be featured in a blog post, but also entered into a monthly design contest to win an all-expense paid trip to Niles, Michigan, French Paper's headquarters (see the June winner here).

Aside from being a monthly-running contest, it is a tremendous source of inspiration. I could spend hours looking through their past posts (and have). Here are a few that immediately sparked my creativity.

Designer: Katie Kirk, Paper: Muscletone Pure White

Designer: Allan Peters, Paper: Speckletone Madero Beach

Designer: Jennifer Davis, Paper: Pop-tone Spearmint

I urge you to check it out, if not just to see some great design, but to stimulate your creativity.

See a few other posts about cool sites here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails