Friday, March 12, 2010

Catch that mouse!

The other day I came across a neat little freebie that tracks your mouse activity with the click of a button. I downloaded it and let it run its magic for a full 7.5 hours while I was at work. Here are the results of my day's digital rodent activity.


I'm all over the place! At first I was wondering what activity created the large black circles and I realized it was idle time, when my mouse isn't moving. So, giant black circle in the lower left corner was when I went to lunch.

I think it would be an interesting exercise to track your activity over a couple days and overlay the maps to see what areas are the most dense. These could also be cool if you matted and framed a small series. Who knew you could create art while not even realizing it?

Does anyone else see the shape of the US in my mouse tracker?

1 comment:

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails