Friday, December 3, 2010

Empty office

After leaving you in suspense over our hoarder-esque office last week, I'm back to share evidence that we, in fact, do have a floor in there.


It took us a few days to unload everything, but having a clean slate to work with was so worth the effort and time.


I think when most people are completely redecorating a room they tend to sort through their belongings as they remove them from the space. I'm the opposite. As we start to put everything back in our office, I plan to go through and pare down. There's nothing worse than getting rid of a ton of stuff and then realizing you could have used that large leftover finial as a bookend.


So, now who's ready to see some color on those walls? I sure am. Stay tuned for more progress next week, it's going to be a doosie!

PS: If anyone has photography tips on how to reduce the graininess in my images, shoot me an email. I'm getting desperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails