Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quite Strong

About a month or two ago, I was invited to join Quite Strong, a website that promotes creatives of the female variety. Although I did not get my information to the group of gals right away (tsk tsk), I did eventually and am proud to return the favor by promoting their site to you all.


Quite Strong is run and organized by a posse of five friendly chicas. When I was first invited to collaborate, I did not know any of them, but coincidentally after a few weeks of finding out about it, my office hired one of them as a freelancer, so when they threw their site's launch party, I had a direct connection to one of the hosts. Score!


If you have a minute or two check out my personal portfolio page. Who knows, you may learn something secret about me! Although I haven't received work inquiries just yet, I have enjoyed perusing my peers' work and advocate all fellow female creatives to join because Quite Strong is another way to get your name out there (ahem, ahem, I am talking to you!). Heck, you don't have to be in the Chicago area to be added to the lust list, just send in a request to be added.


So, to repay the favor, thanks Quite Strong and by association, the leading ladies behind the curtain of this awesomely fabulous site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails