Friday, October 8, 2010

Run Your Ass Off

This post goes out to all the crazies who are participating in the Chicago marathon this Sunday (10-10-10). My good friend Stephanie is running it for her second year in a row and while she's hustling her ass across the various neighborhoods of Chicago, I will be sitting on my tush at home. Because I won't be there to cheer her on (though, she rarely needs it), I designed this little poster and sent it to her this morning for some last minute support.


If you are one of the aforementioned crazies, feel free to download your own and post it on your bathroom mirror for some inspiration. Good luck all!

2 comments:

  1. ooh i love it!

    I didn't even think that there would be a marathon on 10.10.10 ... I should have waited! I ran one almost 2 years ago b/c I wanted to do it before I was 25. That would have been fun to do it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jess! this is awesome! thanks for supporting me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails