Friday, August 6, 2010

Shop Anthropologie

It's been over 6 months since I posted some sweet finds from one of my favorite shops, Anthropologie. I'm not sure how y'all feel about virtually shopping with me, but I enjoy sharing the items that catch my eye when I'm wandering about, so here we go again!

Although I love the clothing Anthropologie sells, I can't help but be drawn to the home goods as well. There is something to love about a charming birdhouse, no?


These Hobnail tumblers have a depression glass feel but in chic colors (green-pictured, clear, and blue), would look great paired with your modern dinnerware.


Even though Anthropologie has stocked these Ikat bowls for some time, I can't help but see them filled with big mounds of rainbow sherbet, which almost makes me buy them.


Looking through the door knobs, cabinet pulls, and other hardware accessories is a must-do. Last time, I shared some of my handle favs, but this time, this large key with individual modified S-hooks grabbed my eye. Maybe its because Justin and I are trying to keep our keys in one location but haven't quite mastered it, or maybe it's because this thing is functionally awesome.


When you visit an Anthropologie store, you are essentially walking into a masterpiece of staging. The displays are amazing and the styling of the items for sale is ingenious. However, don't be surprised if you find something you can't live without and it happens to be a prop and not for sale, such as these potted plants. At first glance I thought "super cool pots—how much?" and then I examined closer and saw that what I thought was a green plant pot, was actually green burlap wrapped around the pot. Add that to my project to-do list!


And speaking of projects to-do, these patchwork, upholstered folding chairs were added as well. Imagine how whimsical these would look circled around a cute little patio table, adorable!


Another fabulous find includes any fanciful apron from their massive selection. (PS: This is only half of the display.)


Apparently I have developed an affinity for anything wrapped with natural fibers because I felt I had to include this pretty lamp. The great part about this lamp is that it would work well with any shade since it is a neutral color and the woven base would add tremendous texture to any space.


Finally, I couldn't help but snap a shot of this chair (on clearance!), which semi-reminded me of my Easter chair.


There you have it, a quick round-up of recent finds at my local Anthropologie store. I'm sure I have left some other sweet stuff out, so drop me a note or comment and tell me what you're digging right now.

(To see my last Anthropologie shop post, click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails