Friday, July 22, 2011

Frikowscul

I never thought I would ever have this on my coffee table...or anywhere else near my home.


But I do and I love it.


I picked up this cow skull after seeing it posted on Freecycle and was nervous to hear Justin's response once I got home. Though after a few months, ok maybe six or more, Justin has only jokingly jabbed me about it and I don't think it's going anywhere.


Yes, cow skulls generally adorn only the best southwest-style decor but I felt that there was something so crazy-modern-cool displaying it in our more contemporary living space that I couldn't pass up.


And that makes me happy, which every good husband knows happy wife, happy life.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a bold statement! Not sure we could make the cow skull fit in with our otherwise central american-themed decor! It's definitely an interesting piece, though. I like that you're boldy displaying it as the centerpiece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fred! I like to keep it edgy :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails