Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hoo are you? Hoo? Hoo?

A few years ago, I learned that Joann Fabric stores carry a small selection of home decor items that typically changes each season, meaning lots of good clearance finds. But contrary to what you are imagining right now, the items are actually modern and fresh. (In fact, the wall art in our master bath is from Joann's.) So, after returning to Joann's for which felt like the 18th time last week, I couldn't pass up this clearance-aisle, 1960s-inspired ceramic owl statue anymore. (If I remember correctly, I think he was about $40 originally and rang up $10.)


As soon as he was out of my Joann Fabric's shopping bag, Harley and Benny were at the top of this media stand in our freshly painted living room checking him out, then The Who's "Who Are You" immediately started playing in my head.

(Look, a squirrel!)

Now, I'll probably have it in my head all day, but at least I've got this guy to thank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails