Friday, November 6, 2009

Decoranza nibbler

If you haven't heard yet, I have officially declared next week as Dining Room Decoranza (cue the Godzilla background music)! Some of you have seen snippets of my dining room WIP (work in progress) and I am finally ready to unveil it to y'all.

But first, I am sharing a bunch of the images that reside in my inspiration folder for this room. I saved photos and screen shots of products that I have seen around and like the shape, color, or other little feature it has. So, let your mind wander as you look through these and don't forget to check back on Monday when I'll be revealing the first post of the dining room decoranza!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails