Friday, September 18, 2009

Numero Uno

In this day and age of blogs and tweets, one more emerges. I welcome those that are reading my inagural blog. I hope to look back on this first entry into blogdom with pride and joy, as if I spent 20 hours of labor and triumphantly pushed this little sucker out. I don’t intend to create this for means of income, but I have been inspired to share my passion of design, decor, and happiness because of blogs such as Young House Love (formerly known as This Young House), Making it Lovely, and All Things G&D. I am a graphic designer who loves creative living and wishes to share it with all interested parties. So, please keep your arms and legs inside your browser, and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails