Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman

That's right folks, Superman is in da hood. In fact, only about five minutes from our casa.

Photo from here.

Rumblings about this hollywood venture near and around our town began early this year and have continued throughout the summer. A neighboring town's city center has even been taken over with construction and filming of the new comic book flick but when Justin got home last Thursday and said "I want to show you something and you're going to want your camera," I never would have thought I'd be paparazaing-it just a few blinks from our front door.

This homely structure was built for the movie and is going to be used as Clark Kent's childhood home in Superman: Man of Steel due out in 2013.







Some heavy hitters such as Russell Crowe and Kevin Costner have also been spotted jaunting around hitting up Starbucks and Whole Foods. I guess I'm going to have to make sure not to go to Target in my sweats anymore in case I run into one of those studs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails