Thursday, May 20, 2010

What color is your personality?

It's not a secret that I love to take quizzes. Quizzes about what font matches my personality, if I can distinguish a high-end piece of furniture from a wally-world item, and, of course, what design style I am. In fact, sometimes I seek them out, but the one I'm sharing with you today I heard about in a weekly email that I received from HGTV last week, it is called What color is your personality? and promises to determine what colors suit your personality the best.


After answering the seven quick questions, I even got to answer a bonus question. Which one do you think I picked? (Hint: I just painted over my yellow half bath.)


According to HGTV and their partners on this web feature, Glidden paint, I have been officially labeled Natural and Serene.


I'm not going to lie, I don't think these results are particularly spot on, but the bit about my color personality palette does in fact consist of greens and browns. So I give it 1.5 thumbs up. What is your color personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails