Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I may have overdone it

From the title of this post, those of you who know me may be thinking, "How many shoes did she buy this time?" or "Poor Justin, having to eat burnt grilled cheese again!" But, oh how mistaken you are today, my dear friends!

Last weekend I was cleaning up and organizing things around my house, putting things in a pile to go upstairs, a pile for Goodwill, and a pile of the magazines that I still need to go through before the May issues start rolling in a week...


Do you see that? Twelve issues from nine different magazines and all mostly from April. But before you jump to the conclusion that I bought them all off the rack, let me explain. Over the winter holiday I received an email blast from the lovely people at Hearst magazines offering a deal I couldn't refuse, $5 yearly subscriptions. Yes, you heard me correctly. Five. Dollars. So, what was a girl to do?


If you can't read what I've got  in my cue to read flip through before the end of this month, check out the list:
Ready Made
Chicago
Country Living
Elle Decor
House Beautiful
Coastal Living
Veranda
Real Simple
Martha Stewart Living

Oh, one more small confession, I just sent in a subscription form for Better Homes and Gardens last week...c'est la vie.

What magazines do you subscribe to? Do you have any favorites that you just can't part with on matter the cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails